Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Run 9/12/17 2.7 Miles

The temperatures here in Northern California have been unusually high, in the 100's. We live close to the water, so it's normally cooler here, but even with that, it's been pretty miserable. We usually run in the afternoon. Today we had to make an exception because of our schedules and run at noon. 

We passed this nice group of bikers out on their lunch workout.




There's only 60 days until the Thor 10K runDisney race. I'm still far from where I would like to be. We've running every day with one break day in the week. 

Progress is slow, but I have run for longer than I could a few months ago. I'm still slow, but I'm focusing on slow and steady, not fast. I'm still using the Couch to 10K app as my training program. 

I've been doing little things like wearing a Disney shirt to motivate me and remind me to keep the eye on the prize. I bought this particular shirt at Tee Digi. Here's the link.




What do you do to stay motivated for your next race?

No comments:

Post a Comment